License Applications

All liquor license applications must be completed online with the Massachusetts Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission. Click here to visit their website. Once completed, you must submit your application to the Board of Selectmen's Office for processing.


For your convenience, listed below are License Application Packages for Motor Vehicle Sales, Repair, Common Victualler, etc.  Simply select the applicable package, complete and submit to the Board of Selectmen's Office.  Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 508-636-1003.