Medical Reserve Corp.
c/o Board of Health
856 Main Road
Westport, MA 02790
Westport Contacts for GFRMRC:
Nancy Paquet, Principal Clerk
Kathleen Burns, RN
The Greater Fall River Medical Reserve Corp. consists of Westport, Fall River, Somerset & Swansea.
Volunteers Needed (Medical and Non-Medical)
If you are interested in volunteering under the MRC, please download the MRC Application by clicking here.
The application must be brought to the Board of Health office in person to complete additional information.
- C.O.R.I. Check (Form completed at the office)
- Copy of an Acceptable Photo I.D. (Ex: Driver's licence)
- Signed Policy & Procedure of Volunteer Conduct Form (Form at the office)
- If Medical Volunteer, a Copy of Professional License
- Copy of CPR/First Aid Certificate (Required for medical volunteer only)
- A Photo Will Be Taken for Your MRC ID Badge
- Attend an MRC Overview Session (Can be done at your convenience)
- Training is provided free. Volunteers will be given opportunities to participate in drills and emergency exercises throughout the year.
- Orientation training is mandatory, but participation in additional activities is not required.