Forms and Personal Property FAQs




General Forms

Boat Info

Commercial / Residential Property & Personal Property

Applications for Forest / Agricultural / Horticultural / Recreation Land (CH61)

       NOTE:  Chapter Land (CH61) Usage Form INSTRUCTIONS (forms are above):

  • You can also pick up your Chapter 61, 61A & 61B forms at your local Assessors Department (or click on the form links above). 
  • You may file your applications starting July 1.
  • Deadline for filing Chapter 61, 61A & 61B forms is on or before October 1.