Warm up at the Library this winter... The Library is closed on Monday, February 19th for Presidents' Day.
- Story Hour, for children ages 3-5, meets on Tuesdays from 10-11 a.m.
Lap-Sit, for children under 3 years and a caregiver, meets on Wednesday from 10-11 a.m. followed by free-play. Join anytime. Register for either session by contacting the library at 508-636-1100, or by visiting the library.
- Manton Community Room (Jan. and Feb.) Photographer, Norman Buck, shares an exhibit entitled What I Saw. 2017 travels through Holland, Utah, New Mexico and California as well as local photos are shared.
- Helen E. Ellis Case (February) What did we do before TV? Chris Bucolo shares lovely sewing, crocheting and needlework created by her grandmother and great-grandmother.
- Read to Rosie, a certified therapy dog on Saturday, March10th from 9:30-10:30 a.m. Sign up for a 10-minute slot by calling the library, 508-636-1100.
- The Westport Library Book Club meets Friday, March 9th at 10:30 a.m. Circling the Sun by Paula McLain will be shared. Join our lively discussion. New members are always welcome.
- Computer 101: Thursdays, 6-8 p.m. Sign up for a 1/2 hour slot. No question is too big or too small for our volunteer. Bring your laptop or use a library computer.