- Click here to view Access Channels Program Schedules
- Click here to view Selectmen meetings and other limited Government meetings.
We currently record the Agricultural Commission, Board of Selectmen, Board of Health, Community Preservation Committee, Conservation Commission, Energy Committee, Finance Committee, Planning Board, Water Resources Management Committee, Westport Historical Commission and Zoning Board of Appeals meetings on a regular basis. Many of these meetings are presented “Live.” These programs can be found on Channel 190.
Starting in July 2011 we began recording and airing all of the committees and boards, that are not covered on a regular basis, on a frequent basis. We also record the Town Meetings in the spring and fall.
Programming runs around the clock, 7 days a week. All meetings are archived and requests for copies of the meetings are provided for a small fee.
We operate playback on Channel 192, which is the Public Access channel. Over the course of a week there are approximately 20 regular program series and many specials for a total of around 30 different programs. We also record, edit and present local community events.
We offer "round the clock" programming 7 days a week.
Channel 192 Programming - Show Descriptions
- Our Creative Community - Our Creative Community features interviews with Westport people who love to create and are engaged in our town. The host, Irene Buck, reaches out to talk with individuals and town organizations who are full of ideas, imagination and things to do. Tune in to hear from interesting guests and find new connections for you and your family.
- Diman School Committee - Monthy School Committee meetings from Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School.
- Family Focus - Monthly program providing information about services available at the non-profit Family Service Association of Greater Fall River.
- Physician Focus - Monthy program on medical and health issues.