Where do I go to claim my pet if picked up by Animal Control?

If your pet is picked up by Animal Control it can be claimed at Forever Paws Animal Shelter on Linwood Street in Fall River. Please remember proof of current Rabies vaccination is required to claim your dog or cat. You will also be required to show proof of your dog's current license.