- Friends of Westport Library Appreciation Book Sale...Tuesday, April 18th thru Saturday, April 29th during Library Hours 3 books - $5.00 3 CDs or DVDs - $2.00
- April: Helen E. Ellis Case: "Birdhouses Made from Backyard Materials" creations by Edmund Toohey
- April: Manton Community Room: "Collective Work of Acrylics and Oils" by artist, Sharon Andrade
- Computer 101 is back! Thursdays, 6-8 p.m. starting April 20th...our computer volunteer assists with any questions using Office products, internet searching, e-mailing, downloading files, just to name a few. Sign up for a 1/2 hour slot.
- Check out our new discounted passes to the Providence Children's Museum and Roger Williams Park Zoo. Thank you, Friends of Westport Library!
- Story Hour continues on Tuesdays from 10-10:45 a.m. for children age 3 and up through May 9th.
- Lap-Sit continues on Wednesdays from 10-10:45 a.m. for those under age 3 and their caregiver through May 10th.
Each program consists of several stories, songs, fingerplays, puppets and rhythm instruments followed by a take-home craft for Story Hour children, and free play to conclude each program. Registration is necessary. Please drop by the library, or call 508-636-1100 to sign up.
- Read to Rosie, a certified therapy dog on Saturday, May 6th from 9:30-10:30 a.m. Sign up for a 10-minute slot by calling the library, 508-636-1100.
- The Westport Library Book Club meets Friday, April 21st at 10:30 a.m. Plainsong by Kent Haruf will be shared. Join our lively discussion. New members are welcome.